Information on how to register for the Fall 2021 season
Players interested in the Rainbow Coed (u4-u10), Chapel Hill United (u10-u16), KickStart (u4-u7), Rainbow Adult, and TAGS Soccer (u8-u16 girls) programs will be able to register here at that time.
Rainbow Soccer has a NEW Registration platform. All participants, returning and new, will need to create their account before registering.
1. Select Create My Account above. All users must have an active email in order to complete account set-up.
2. You will be asked to verify your email address and then complete your account set-up.
3. At that point you will be prompted to add a player profile for each child you wish to register.
4. Select which program you would like to register each player for. Note that you will only see programs listed that a player is eligible for.
5. You will be asked to complete some program questions/waivers for each player and then you will be prompted to complete payment.
FINANCIAL AID Steps
1. Follow steps 1-3 above to create your account.
2. Select Club Programs on the left.
3. You will now see 2 options, Programs and Financial Aid. Select the Financial Aid tab and select the Request Financial Aid blue button at the top right.
4. After completing the aid questions your request will be sent to our office and we will get back to you within 1-7 days with a decision on aid for your player.
PlayMetrics Registration/Operating System Note
This new platform will include everything for your soccer experience with us going forward. All practice schedules, game schedules, field closures, and much more will be available to you in your account once the season begins. The system is app based so we recommend downloading the PlayMetrics app to your phone to take full advantage of the system. You may also access the same information from your PlayMetrics account on a computer if you choose to do so.
Trouble with Registering
Please email Drew Kepley for help